What on earth are digital planners for iPad?
Is this challenging concept bothering you? Don’t worry I’m here to make everything crystal clear. Not only will I explain what a digital planner is, but I will also show you how to download your copy today!
Listen… The two resemble in look and the way they are organized, but they are further apart than ever.
The bulky paper planners have a multitude of problems. For example, their storage takes a lot of space, and they tend to disappear when you need them the most. They are easily damageable by damp and they always end up looking messy.
On the other hand, taking notes on your brand new iPad Pro can be so much more productive.
Digital planners for iPad occupy little to no space. You can search through them or add images without any fuss. You can easily erase your mistakes or write cleaner notes.
There is no doubt that these ultimate digital planning sheets are a long-awaited enhancement. Be it for work or your personal life, they are the perfect fit for anything you want to do.
How to get your hands on a state-of-the-art digital planner?
First of all, what you need to have is an iPad with an Apple Pencil. Then you will only need to follow these simple steps and you are ready to go.
Step 2: If you’re happy with the design of my bestseller 2022 Digital Planner, order your 2022 Winner’s Productivity Pack from here.
Step 3: After placing your order you’ll receive an email with the instructions to login to my VAULT. Once you got it, simply log in.
Step 4: Scroll the Vault’s list and find the planner you bought. Click on the + icon to read the description of that digital planner and to access the orange link that will redirect you to the download page. Bear in mind the fact that you usually have more digital planner options included in your order. you can choose between the portrait mode or the landscape, the dark and white backgrounds and how you want your week to start: with Mondays or with Sundays.
Step 5: Click on the desired template to open it in an internet browser window.
Step 6: Save the template from the browser into your Files by tapping on the share bottom at the top right corner of your screen. Slide below to find the “Save to files” option.
On the Noteshelf App:
1. Open the app and tap the “+” button
2. Select “import document”
3. Locate and select the digital planner you have previously downloaded to start the import. Once imported you can open and start taking digital notes inside your new digital planner.
4. If you want to switch between the vertical and horizontal scrolling of the pages, click on the “Notebook Options” icon on the top left corner, go to “Scrolling” and select either horizontal or vertical scrolling .
On the Goodnotes 5 App:
1. Open the app and tap the “+ New” button
2. Select “import”
3. Locate and select the digital planner you have previously downloaded to start the import. Once imported you can open and start taking digital notes inside your new digital planner. (Sometimes this step may take up to several minutes. Goodnotes 5 app could even crash at this step. Should that happen, try this step again).
4. The digital planner will open in the editing view. You cannot YET access the hyperlinks.
5. To access the hyperlinks click on the crossed pen button on the top right corner. You are now in the viewing mode and can use the hyperlinks. Get ready to feel THE MAGIC.
6. If you want to change the vertical scrolling of the pages, click on the three dots in the top right corner. Select either horizontal or vertical view.
How was it?
Digital planners are the work organizers of the present and future. They are accessible and cater for all your needs.
Although they come with some limitations (they DON’T sync with the calendar and do NOT send notifications), using them is a children’s job. Follow the instructions to download the notebooks and get ready to achieve anything you set your mind to.
Try my 4x BEST Digital Planners for iPad, in the Good notes app. It’s FREE. You will love them!!
Warning: it may get addictive to using my pack with 4x pdf planner template