Experience meticulous planning with the 2024 Digital Planner V1, in a Minimalist style tailored for those who love a simple layout and good structure. This comprehensive planner offers monthly, weekly, and daily views, ensuring you never miss a beat. Seamlessly use it on your iPad with apps like Goodnotes, Noteshelf, or Notability to jot down notes.
Whether you’re a bustling professional, a student with a jam-packed agenda, or someone seeking a clearer path in their daily life, this minimalist planner is the ultimate tool to keep you on course.
2024 Digital Planner features:
- Built-in Hyperlinks: Navigate with ease between yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily pages with our embedded hyperlinks.
- Monthly Overviews: Kick off each month with a lucid overview, setting you up to plan ahead without any hitches.
- Weekly Breakdown: Stay ahead of weekly goals, appointments, and tasks with our intricate weekly view.
- Detailed Daily Page: Offering four distinctive daily page layouts (one design per notebook), select the style that best fits your requirements for the day.
- Device Compatibility: Flawlessly compatible with iPad and apps like Goodnotes, Noteshelf, and Notability.
- Elegant & Functional Design: A chic minimalist design that’s not just about aesthetics—it elevates your planning journey.
→ 2024 Yearly Pages:
- 2024 Calendar template (Sunday start) with links to months, days and weeks
- 2024 Master Plan
- 2024 Events with links to months
- 2024 Tasks
→ 2024 Monthly & Weekly Pages:
- 12 x Monthly pages (Sunday start) with links to 2024 calendar, days and weeks
- 52 Weekly pages (Sunday start) with links to 2024 calendar, current month and days
→ 2024 Daily Pages:
- 365 Daily Planning pages – choose between 4 Daily Layouts:
- Version 1: With hourly slots (4 am to 12 pm)
- Version 2: With 2 hourly slots: morning schedule (from 12 am to 12 pm) and evening schedule (from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am)
- Version 3: Simple math grid page
- Version 4: Cornell notes layout
Looking for a more complex planner: check the 2024 Outline Planner
✅ iPad (using Goodnotes, Noteshelf, or Notability)
✘ Does not sync with Google Calendar
✘ Does not sync with Outlook Appointments
✘ Does NOT send reminders
✎ Note: This isn’t an app. It’s a PDF file with hyperlinks. To utilize it, import the file to your iPad and start annotating using apps like Goodnotes, Noteshelf, or Notability.
>>> YOU WILL RECEIVE <<<
You will download the 2024 Monthly & Weekly & Daily Planner (V1) as a ZIP file with 4 PDF files. UNZIP it on your computer or iPad and import the needed PDF version in Goodnotes or Noteshelf.
>>> New to digital planning? <<<
1/ Install a notes app like Noteshelf or Goodnotes
2/ Buy & download a PDF planner (digital template)
3/ Import a PDF template or digital sticker to the notes app
4/ Watch the Walkthrough videos of the planners
5/ Add iPad Accessories to boost your experience
>>> Accessories for better note-taking <<<
To improve your note-taking experience I suggest to add these accessories to your iPad. Read the full article here.
- Choose an iPad case and keyboard: the Apple Smart Folio or the most loved Apple Magic Keyboard
- Connect a pen: the original Apple Pencil or an alternative pen
- Add a paperlike screen protector like Paperlike, BERSEM or MOBDIK
- Use an iPad Stand: the Lamicall Adjustable Tablet Stand or the Tryone Gooseneck Tablet Stand
- Clean your screen with a quality Cleaning kit
- Use Wireless Earbuds like the Apple AirPods or my favorite JBL Wireless Headphones
- Store your accessories inside the AGPTEK Case Holder or the a Moko Tablet Shoulder Sleeve Bag to easily carry around.