Best iPad Meeting Planner of 2024 (PDF format) to track up to 10 meeting notes per day, for consultants, HR employees, entrepreneurs, sales persons, etc. It follows the EXACT same format as the 2023 Meeting Notes planner.
→ 2024 calendar (Monday start only!) with links to weeks
→ 53x DATED Weekly Appointments with links to daily meetings (for each hourly slot)
→ 12x MEETING PAGES / DAY (accessible from the weekly page) with hour stamp
→ 3x CLIENTS SECTIONS (to hold GOALS, TODOs, Group meetings and 1-1 meetings)
→ 7x built-in color notebooks with 12 linked chapters each
→ 20 Page Templates included:
- Ruled page template
- Cornell Notes templates
- Blank pages
- Grid page templates (math grid and dots grid)
- TODOs templates
- Monthly checklist template
- Meetings list template
- Call log template
- Meeting notes extra templates
- People list template
- People profile template
- KPI Tracker templates
- Gantt chart template
✘ Does not sync with Google Calendar
✘ Does not sync with Outlook Appointments
✘ Does NOT send reminders
✎This is NOT an app. It’s a PDF file with hyperlinks. To use it you’ll need an iPad and any of these apps: Goodnotes 5 or Noteshelf.
>>> YOU WILL RECEIVE: <<<
You will download the 2024 Meeting Planner as a ZIP file with 16 PDF files. UNZIP it on your computer or iPad and import the needed PDF version in Goodnotes or Noteshelf.
>>> New to digital planning? <<<
1/ Install a notes app like Noteshelf or Goodnotes
2/ Buy & download a PDF planner (digital template)
3/ Import a PDF template or digital sticker to the notes app
4/ Watch the Walkthrough videos of the planners
5/ Add iPad Accessories to boost your experience
>>> Accessories for better note-taking <<<
To improve your note-taking experience I suggest to add these accessories to your iPad. Read the full article here.
- Choose an iPad case and keyboard: the Apple Smart Folio or the most loved Apple Magic Keyboard
- Connect a pen: the original Apple Pencil or an alternative pen
- Add a paperlike screen protector like Paperlike, BERSEM or MOBDIK
- Use an iPad Stand: the Lamicall Adjustable Tablet Stand or the Tryone Gooseneck Tablet Stand
- Clean your screen with a quality Cleaning kit
- Use Wireless Earbuds like the Apple AirPods or my favorite JBL Wireless Headphones
- Store your accessories inside the AGPTEK Case Holder or the a Moko Tablet Shoulder Sleeve Bag to easily carry around.