Discover the 2024 Outline Planner, the best digital planner for GoodNotes or Noteshelf.
!!! Want to get ALL AVAILABLE PLANNERS? Get All Digital Planners Bundle instead.
The 2024 Outline Planner is your ultimate digital tool to kickstart an organized and productive year ahead. This 2024 digital planner uses a minimal design, yet is packed with a set of yearly, monthly and weekly pages that will streamline your digital planning experience like never before. It’s perfect for creating to-do lists, setting goals, tracking progress, and so much more.
Watch the walk-through video
2024 Digital Planner Templates (for iPad Mini & iPad Pro):
- 2024 Calendar Page with links to days and weeks + 2024 Extended Calendar
- 2024 Master Plan (yearly goals and milestones) + 2024 Events + 2024 Recurring Tasks pages
- 2025, 2026 Calendar Page with links to simple notes pages
→ 2024 Monthly Pages:
- Calendar Planning template with links to days and weeks
- Money template
- Tracker template with links to daily pages
- One-Win-A-Day template – best as daily gratitude journal – with links to daily pages
- Review page with pre-filled prompts
→ 2024 Weekly Pages:
- Weekly Plans (list view) with links to ALL four types of daily pages
- Weekly Events (calendar view) with links to ALL four types of daily pages
- Ideas template for brain-dumping
- Meals digital template – with links to daily pages
- Results page with pre-filled prompts
→ 2024 Daily Pages:
- Schedule & Planning template (schedule starts at 4 a.m.) – with Top 3 Winning Plans.
- Work template for projects or meeting notes
- Diary with pre-filled prompts
- Notes template for brain-dumping
→ 2024 REVIEWING Pages:
- Yearly, 9-month, 6-month, 3-month Review templates (accessible from the 2024 Calendar page)
- Monthly Review templates (accessible from the monthly, weekly and daily pages)
- Weekly Results templates (accessible from the weekly and daily pages)
→ Undated WORK PLANNER Pages:
- Planning and Outline Add-on Templates — like Clarity Map, Life & Work Balance (copy from the Templates section and add them to your planner, when needed)
- Meetings Templates — like Meetings List, Weekly Meetings Plan and Meetings Note template
- Projects, Orders, Prices & People Templates — like Project List, Details and Management, Pricing Worksheets, Gantt Charts, Orders List and Details, People List and Details
- Social Media Templates — including the Monthly grid & list templates, weekly templates, post details and trackers
→ Undated SIMPLE NOTES Pages:
- Ruled Grid on white background
- Cornell Notes
- Blank pages
- Square Grid (math);
- Dot Grid
→ OTHER Undated Pages:
- TODOs, Checklists templates
- Challenges templates
- Trackers, Mindmaps, Lists
✘ Does not sync with Google Calendar
✘ Does not sync with Outlook Appointments
✘ Does NOT send reminders
✎This is NOT an app. It’s a PDF file with hyperlinks. To use it you’ll need an iPad and any of these apps: Goodnotes, Notability or Noteshelf.
>>> YOU WILL RECEIVE <<<
You will download the 2024 Outline Planner as a ZIP file with 16 PDF files. UNZIP it on your computer or iPad and import the needed PDF version in Goodnotes or Noteshelf.
Here’re the steps to buy and download:
Read more about this 2024 digital planner for goodnotes.
>>> New to digital planning? <<<
1/ Install a notes app like Noteshelf or Goodnotes
2/ Buy & download a PDF planner (digital template)
3/ Import a PDF template or digital sticker to the notes app
4/ Watch the Walkthrough videos of the planners
5/ Add iPad Accessories to boost your experience
>>> Accessories for better note-taking <<<
To improve your note-taking experience I suggest to add these accessories to your iPad. Read the full article here.
- Choose an iPad case and keyboard: the Apple Smart Folio or the most loved Apple Magic Keyboard
- Connect a pen: the original Apple Pencil or an alternative pen
- Add a paperlike screen protector like Paperlike, BERSEM or MOBDIK
- Use an iPad Stand: the Lamicall Adjustable Tablet Stand or the Tryone Gooseneck Tablet Stand
- Clean your screen with a quality Cleaning kit
- Use Wireless Earbuds like the Apple AirPods or my favorite JBL Wireless Headphones
- Store your accessories inside the AGPTEK Case Holder or the a Moko Tablet Shoulder Sleeve Bag to easily carry around.