Looking for a simple way to plan your week on your iPad? Check out the 2024 Weekly Planner for iPad (PDF with links). This planner is easy to use and comes with four different weekly layouts. Plus, it has links to help you jump around the planner quickly.
It’s made for the iPad tablets and works great with Goodnotes, Noteshelf, and Notability.
2024 Weekly Planner for iPad (PDF with links):
- Easy navigation: You can move between the 2024 calendar and weekly pages easily with the links we’ve added.
- Different Weekly Layouts: We have four different weekly page designs. Pick the one that’s best for you.
- Stay on Track: The weekly pages help you keep track of what you need to do.
- Works on iPad: This planner is made for the iPad. It’s also compatible with Goodnotes, Noteshelf, and Notability.
- Download and Go: Once you buy it, you can download and start using the planner right away.
→ 2024 Yearly Pages:
- Yearly Calendar for 2024 (Sunday start) with links to each week.
- A page to plan out your big goals for the year.
- A page for important events.
- A page for tasks.
→ 2024 Weekly Pages:
- 52 pages for each week of the year. You get to choose from 4 different layouts.
✅ iPad (Optimized for Goodnotes, Noteshelf, and Notability)
✘ Does not sync with Google Calendar
✘ Does not sync with Outlook Appointments
✘ Does NOT send reminders
✎This is NOT an app. It’s a PDF file with hyperlinks. To use it download it to your iPad and use it in apps like Goodnotes, Noteshelf, or Notability.
>>> YOU WILL RECEIVE <<<
You will download the 2024 Weekly Planner as a ZIP file with 4 PDF files. UNZIP it on your computer and send the needed PDF file to your app of choice.
>>> New to digital planning? <<<
1/ Install a notes app like Noteshelf or Goodnotes
2/ Buy & download a PDF planner (digital template)
3/ Import a PDF template or digital sticker to the notes app
4/ Watch the Walkthrough videos of the planners
5/ Add iPad Accessories to boost your experience
>>> Accessories for better note-taking <<<
To improve your note-taking experience I suggest to add these accessories to your iPad. Read the full article here.
- Choose an iPad case and keyboard: the Apple Smart Folio or the most loved Apple Magic Keyboard
- Connect a pen: the original Apple Pencil or an alternative pen
- Add a paperlike screen protector like Paperlike, BERSEM or MOBDIK
- Use an iPad Stand: the Lamicall Adjustable Tablet Stand or the Tryone Gooseneck Tablet Stand
- Clean your screen with a quality Cleaning kit
- Use Wireless Earbuds like the Apple AirPods or my favorite JBL Wireless Headphones
- Store your accessories inside the AGPTEK Case Holder or the a Moko Tablet Shoulder Sleeve Bag to easily carry around.