>>> New to digital planning? <<<
1/ Install a notes app like Noteshelf or Goodnotes
2/ Buy & download a PDF planner (digital template)
3/ Import a PDF template or digital sticker to the notes app
4/ Watch the Walkthrough videos of the planners
5/ Add iPad Accessories to boost your experience
>>> Accessories for better note-taking <<<
To improve your note-taking experience I suggest to add these accessories to your iPad. Read the full article here.
- Choose an iPad Case: the Apple Smart Folio or the most loved Apple Magic Keyboard
- Connect a pen: the original Apple Pencil or an alternative pen
- Add a paperlike screen protector like Paperlike, BERSEM or MOBDIK
- Use an iPad Stand: the Lamicall Adjustable Tablet Stand or the Tryone Gooseneck Tablet Stand
- Clean your screen with a quality Cleaning kit
- Use Wireless Earbuds like the Apple AirPods or my favorite JBL Wireless Headphones
- Store your accessories inside the AGPTEK Case Holder or the a Moko Tablet Shoulder Sleeve Bag to easily carry around.