2023 Best Digital Planners Goodnotes templates– A great digital planner template for good notes, meeting notes, journaling, to dos. This is NOT an app. This is a PDF file to use inside Goodnotes, Noteshelf or Notability apps.
DEMO AVAILABLE: Create an account in my FREE VAULT with FREEBIES and try it out before buying. No refunds!
What’s new in the 2023 digital planner for iPad:
→ 4x Daily pages
→ 2x Weekly views
→ 2024 and 2025 Calendar (with notes pages)
→ Yearly plan, schedule and tasks pages
→ Style and layout updates
→ Watch the walk-through video
2023 Outline Planner (BEST for iPad Mini and iPad Pro):
- 2023 Calendar Page with links to days and weeks
- (NEW) 2024, 2025 Calendar Page with links to notes pages
- 2023 Extended Calendar
- 2023 Master Plan (yearly goals and milestones)
- (NEW) Yearly Events + Yearly Tasks pages
- DATED Monthly Planning templates with links to days and weeks
- (NEW) 2x DATED Weekly Views (calendar view + list view) with links to days
- (NEW) 4x DATED Daily pages (each day has 4 different pages: schedule page, notes page, daily diary page and work page)
→ Dated REVIEWING Pages:
- DATED yearly, 9-month, 6-month, 3-month review templates
- DATED Monthly Review templates
- DATED Weekly Results templates
→ Dated and Undated LIFE TEMPLATES:
- Monthly Money template on white background (DATED)
- Monthly Tracker template (DATED)
- Monthly One-Win-A-Day template – best as daily gratitude journal (DATED)
- Weekly Ideas template for brain-dumping (DATED)
- Weekly Meals digital template (DATED)
- Undated Health Templates — including monthly and weekly self-care, medication and workout, health appointments, sleep tracker and more (copy from the Templates section and add them to your planner, when needed)
- Personal EXTRA Templates — like daily journals, money tracking, house templates, books templates, movies, trips, birthdays and passwords
→ WORK PLANNER Pages:
- Daily Work planner digital template (a simple lined page) (DATED)
- Planning and Outline Add-on Templates — like Clarity Map, Life & Work Balance (copy from the Templates section and add them to your planner, when needed)
- Meetings Templates — like Meetings List, Weekly Meetings Plan and Meetings Note template
- Projects, Orders, Prices & People Templates — like Project List, Details and Management, Pricing Worksheets, Gantt Charts, Orders List and Details, People List and Details
- Social Media Templates — including the Monthly grid & list templates, weekly templates, post details and trackers
→ SIMPLE NOTES Pages:
- Ruled Grid on white background
- Cornell Notes
- Blank pages
- Square Grid (math);
- Dot Grid
→ OTHER Lovely Pages:
- TODOs, Checklists templates
- Challenges templates
- Trackers, Mindmaps, Lists
✘ Does not sync with Google Calendar
✘ Does not sync with Outlook Appointments
✘ Does NOT send reminders
✎This is NOT an app. It’s a PDF file with hyperlinks. To use it you’ll need an iPad and any of these apps: Goodnotes 5, Notability or Noteshelf.
>>> YOU WILL RECEIVE <<<
2023 Outline Planner (1 PDF file) based on your selection
Custom changes at request:
Available changes at request (after you’ve bought a notebooks from the shop):
- change the hourly slots on the daily and weekly page (from 12h to 24 hours or from 24 hours to 12 hours)
- change a daily page layout (either the planning, life or work page)
- Price for adjustments: $27 (pay here)
Read more about the All-in One Best Digital Planners, Goodnotes Template for iPad
Proud of my Reviews on Trustpilot
Zuleika Lambe (verified owner) –
Amazing planner and worth every penny. There are so many useful features included and it’s incredibly well organised and linked. Ralu’s planners make me feel confident with my planner choice and happy to commit.
Ralu Petrea –
I love this, Zuleika! Enjoy your 2023 Outline Planner!!
Jonathan Ewels (verified owner) –
I’ve been using Outline Planner for a few years now and I’d be lost without it. It’s super simple to use (I use it with NoteShelf), gives just the right amount of structure to my daily planning and note taking without getting in the way. Took me while to realise but there are stacks of “The Extra Templates” that come in handy for more specific tasks.
wrenharpers (verified owner) –
I wonder if you can delete some pages without messing the links on the side? I don’t use the daily pages. However the planner is amazing and easy to use. I have the dark pages version and I love it.
Ralu Petrea –
Hi Wren, I normally advice not to delete the pages, however since the daily pages are not connected to other sub-pages you can delete them. Just don’t delete the weekly or monthly pages! I am extremely happy to hear that you loved your planner!!
Emma Johnson (verified owner) –
I took the dark background planner with more space between the lines and I love it. I even convicted my sister to get her copy. After trying at least 10 digital planners from other sellers I think I finally found my planner: the outline planner!! Client for life! Thanks, Ralu.
Sonia Miller (verified owner) –
I am still new to digital planning and I’m learning to navigate all the tabs, but so far the planner seems easy to use. And I am happy with the layout, although I don’t use all the templates.
SamanthaM (verified owner) –
I write a lot of daily notes so having 4 different daily pages it helps a lot. I don’t use the weekly pages though so I hope that Ralu will consider just a monthly and daily version for next year 🙏. Other than that the planner works well in Goodnotes and it’s easy to use because of the hyperlinks.
sonia.i.hack (verified owner) –
Good planner. Getting used to an electronic planner and this is a great start.