***NEW: ONE recipe per page (FULL page recipe template)***
Transform your meal planning game with our digital recipe book Goodnotes template! Keep all your favorite recipes organized in one place with our customizable design. With the ability to add photos and notes, you’ll never forget which recipe was a hit and which one was a miss. Say goodbye to sifting through stacks of cookbooks and hello to a more efficient cooking experience. Try our digital recipe book today and take the first step towards stress-free meal planning!
This is a Digital Recipe Book with hyperlinks for Goodnotes 5 and Noteshelf apps. It can also be printed on Letter size paper.
Capture up to 500 recipes organized by categories:
→ Index pages for 10 categories: Breakfast, Main, Sides, Soups, Salads, Desserts, Sauces, Snacks, Breads Drinks
→ Each index-category includes linked slots for 50 recipes
→ Each recipe-slot is linked to 1-recipe page template
→ ONE recipe per page !!! Check this notebook if you’re looking for a HALF Page Recipe Book instead !!!
Also includes a Meal Plan and a Shopping List templates easy to access directly from the navigation. Duplicate each of these two templates every week.
The EXTRA section includes → Kitchen Inventory, Kitchen Conversions, Notes Template and The Resource VAULT to capture links, screenshots and other resources and store them in 40 sub-sections.
✘ Does not sync with Google Calendar
✘ Does not sync with Outlook Appointments
✘ Does NOT send reminders
✎To use this tabbed PDF digital planner template with hyperlinks you will need an iPad and any of these apps: Goodnotes 5, Notability or Noteshelf.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
You will download the Recipe Book (Full Page) as a ZIP file with 4 PDF files. UNZIP it on your computer or iPad and import the needed PDF version in Goodnotes or Noteshelf.
Custom changes at request:
I can change the categories on the Labels and Page headings at request. Price: $27 (pay here)
Why use a digital recipe book
Using a recipe book to write and store your recipes can be beneficial for several reasons:
- Keep your recipes in one place: By using a recipe book, you can keep all of your recipes in one organized location. This makes it easy to find the recipe you’re looking for when you need it.
- Preserve your recipes: A recipe book can also help you preserve your favorite recipes for future generations. By writing them down, you ensure that they won’t be lost or forgotten over time.
- Share your recipes: If you have friends or family members who enjoy your cooking, a recipe book can be a great way to share your recipes with them. You can even make copies of your recipe book to give as gifts.
- Personalize your recipes: A recipe book can also allow you to personalize your recipes by adding notes or modifications that you’ve made to the original recipe. This can be helpful if you want to adjust the recipe to suit your own tastes or dietary restrictions.
- Avoid relying on online sources: While bookmarking a number of websites as your go-to-sources for recipes inspiration may be convenient, think of what can happen if those websites are discontinued. A digital recipe book ensures that your recipes will always be accessible.
Overall, using a recipe book to write and store your recipes can be a great way to keep your recipes organized, preserved, and easily accessible for years to come.