After using the 2020 digital planner, you may discover that you need more than 1 meeting note per day. Not to worry! There’s a quick fix to accommodate more meetings for that day.
You’ll need to open your planner and go to the meeting page for that particular day.
- Tap the Pages icon from the Noteshelf toolbar (top-right side) – it’s an image with 2 rectangles
- A pop-up will slide from the right side, and you have to tap EDIT (it’s on the top-right corner of the pop-up)
- Tap on the page you want to duplicate (usually the 4th thumbnail from the pop-up – the bottom thumbnail- is your current page, the one you want to copy)
- After you tap on your current page’s thumbnail, hit the + icon from the pop-up bar
- Tap “Duplicate 1 page”
- Hit Done and close the pop-up
And you’re done