Before you dig into this tutorial, make sure that your settings in either Goodnotes 5 or Noteshelf 2 does not prevent you from using the hyperlinks.
- In Goodnotes 5 – you must be in Viewing Mode in order to use the hyperlinks. Please watch this video to understand how the Viewing mode / Editing mode works.
- In Noteshelf – turn OFF “Disable Hyperlinks When Writing” (find this in settings > advanced). Please watch this video to understand how hyperlinks work in Noteshelf.
If the above settings are fine yet the hyperlinks still don’t work, then, chances are this is a iOS 13 issue that mostly appears in Goodnotes 5. For some clients, the planner started working after a few days.
However, there is a fix you can do right now:
- Access a device that does NOT have iOS13 (could be an android phone, tablet, laptop, PC, etc)
- Login to Etsy (in browser – not in the app) and re-download the PDF file
- Save the PDF file to a shared folder (dropbox, icloud, etc)
- Go to your tablet with iOS 13 and remove the old planner
- Import the new planner from the shared folder